I thought I would get a chance to post updates last night but I actually fell asleep early! I am usually a night owl (mostly because I can get so much done and it is so quiet!) but I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I don't even remember having any 'before sleep' thoughts, replays of the day, plans for the next day or to-do lists; everything that keeps me up for at least an hour before I fall asleep on a normal night.
Mexico City is already looking a zillion times better than Caracas. I am waiting for the kids to find their pool stuff so we can head downstairs to the pool. If you want to see where we are staying here is the link to the Sheraton. We will only be here for another day or two until our temporary apartment is ready.
Well the boys are ready to go. I will post more starting with Kris' return to the USA. I have to catch up on what happened last week and how we celebrated Kris' 40th birthday! I already have tons of pictures of Mexico City and we haven't even been here a full day! BTW...I have a feeling that Kris and I are only going to be getting fatter if the food we've already had is any indication of what to expect the rest of our time here...OH MY GOODNESS! Seconds? DUH! Load me up! Weston and Braedon have had nothing left on their plates from dinner last night and breakfast this morning...that is a miracle.
Always In The Middle
13 years ago
2 comments:
Ok so I was looking at the weather in Mexico city, Is the August average really 74 degrees? Wow. Looks like it rains a lot too. Can't wait to read your new posts! Good luck.
Kerry
I am sooooo jealous of what you are eating!!!
I don't think I put enough o's in SO
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!
Post a Comment