Kris, He's a General not a Dictator! It's funny anyway and Weston and Braedon want to know how you did it so I'll show them tomorrow. I won't be responsible for what they do though!
Those are way cool!!!! I thought they were "for real" until I got to the last one! I thought maybe your kids got into advertising or something!!! How funny!!!
6 comments:
Haha I love that. I believed it at first! You have such cute kids. I love all the pictures! They are great. Nice work!
Kris, He's a General not a Dictator! It's funny anyway and Weston and Braedon want to know how you did it so I'll show them tomorrow. I won't be responsible for what they do though!
Gotta love it - this is great!!
Those are way cool!!!! I thought they were "for real" until I got to the last one! I thought maybe your kids got into advertising or something!!! How funny!!!
The top three are fake, the fourth one is real.
Very very cool, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment