Braedon has the knack for completely catching Kris and I off guard with some of his comments. "Ahoy, Butt Naked" would be an example I wrote about in a previous post (that would be the one about the naked protesters here in Mexico) as well as yelling "Ow! fire on the poop deck!" after Kris swatted him on the rear-end following some infraction I have since forgotten. I do remember Kris and I both, tears streaming, trying to keep straight faces because he was in trouble after all.
Then there was the time my mother pulled up to a McDonalds drive-thru and ordered a "senior citizen diet coke" when a little voice echoed from the back "all senior citizens should wear life alert". Deadpan, just like the commercial.
That brings us to the latest, me behind the wheel knocking a bird right out of its flight path with the windshield...Braedon's immediate response?..."Mmmmmm! Chicken Nuggets!"
7 comments:
There should have been a warning about this post. Sabie is asleep dang it! I love that boy!!! I always knew he was really mine;)
Ha ha, now I am laughing really hard....Thank you for sharing the funnies from this funny guy. I always loved Kris's sense of humor (when I wasn't ready to kill him for being a jerk). I am glad some of it got passed on and more sounds like. Not to discount your probable contribution. :-)
Just now noticed looking at this picture...he is the perfect blend of you two. I think Weston looks most like Kris, Jamison more like you, Bronwyn...too soon to tell to my eyes, but Braedon, pretty equal mix and a really good one at that. Oh, and it looks like he will have Kris's perfect teeth. Were yours perfect too?
Haaa! Wow that is some serious talent! Fire on teh poop deck is my fav though.
Holly- Nah, full braces twice...ugh
So funny Garity. I love your posts. They provide so much comic relief. I am sure it is almost unbearable live! I often think my boys were blessed with whit and humor so I won't murder them. I have to agree with Holly, Kris's knack for funny remarks made him tolerable.
I LOVE IT!!!!! And what a handsome picture too!!!
Braedon and Savannah would make a cute couple then cuz this morning she said...
"Mommy which little old lady is bringing us dinner tonight?"
When I told her that anyone in the ward can bring a meal to the sick, she was befuddled. (Apparently only the elderly have visited our house in my absence.)
Anyway, So she and Braedon would get a long just fine!!! LOL!!! I couldn't post my story because my Relief Society President reads my blog... and she brought dinner tonight... and she is an older woman. AHHHHHH!!!
Post a Comment