Thursday, May 28, 2009

She is Here!

Bronwyn Lissette
Born May 28th, 2009 at 12:41 am
8 lbs 6 oz, 19.25 inches long



















20 comments:

Sherwoods said...

YAY!! WAHOO!! Congrats you guys. She is adorable! Love the hair. She definitely looks like a Line! Can't wait to get you guys back here and meet her.

Janet said...

She is a beauty...and so is her mom! Congratulations to all of you. Love, Mom Line

Crawford Family said...

Yeah! Congrats on baking her for sooo long that is seriously an accomplishement especially with all you have had to deal with! And look at all those big brothers to protect her!

Potter Family said...

Congratulations :) She is beautiful, fabulous hair already! Lucky girl, 3 big brothers to take of her. Garity you look great!

Cathleen said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you. Glad she is finally here...took long enough! Looks like everyone is doing well. I love the hospital pictures of the kids meeting their new sibling. We have quite a collection of those....always a sweet favorite!
She is beautiful and Garity...you look great!! Wonderful job Mom!! Now I hope you can get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but the pictures do her no justice! I'm so glad that I got to hold her! She is beyond perfect.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!She is absolutly adorable. I am so happy for you and your family; she will bring you so much joy. By the way I love her unique name

Erin Dougal said...

YAY!!! SO CUTE!!!

Jennifer said...

12:41 am?!! Uggh! But at least you're not pregnant anymore and can enjoy her on the outside! :)

Congrats to all the family on her arrival! She is absolutely beautiful!

FOX said...

OH YAY!!!!!! You and baby look wonderful!!! Although after your comment I my blog, I had to wonder if you would name her Bronwon to go along with your trend! JK :)

No I am only joking!!!! I am so happy for you!! YAY! Your little girl!!!

Pink pink pink!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I FEEL your relief sugar! Congrats! Abbie

Holly said...

Awww, so cute, fab picture of you too Garity. Childbirth must agree with you! :-) I love seeing Kris enamored with his little girl!

Unknown said...

How fun! HUGE congrats! She did come out before June huh? Best of wishes to you all---don't let anyone convince you girls are bad---I have two and adore them to death! You will enjoy yours---it will just be DIFFERENT.

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun. Just wait and see. You all look great. I love the picture of her little baby head. Makes you wish for a snuggle and that new baby smell.Happy Day.

Ashly said...

gorgeous, gorgeous baby!! well done :) although I'm trying not to be bitter that you look so amazing after just giving birth- seriously- you look amazing. did I mention that she's a gorgeous baby?????

Jen Jarrett said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! An absolute doll!!! Congratulations!!!! Awe! I am so happy for you and your family! The pics are so fun! Keep updating please! :^D (You look great as well!!)

bowmaker said...

She is beautiful. You did great! I'm glad she finally made her appearance. Enjoy her.

YouHaveHowMany? said...

SO SWEET!!! Congratulations! Welcome to the world of hormones and sass! I am so glad you get to experience GIRL and all the sweet sass to go with it!

Happy The Man said...

Yay! Another miracle! You've just gotta loves babies, specially little baby girls :)

FOX said...

In need of a baby update over here!!!!!