We don't know any details except that it is less than 2 miles away from where we live now.
Finally, this could mean we actually get to spend all of our time enjoying Mexico rather than dealing with a house that takes up all of our time trying to get fixed. Talk about a huge relief!
In other news, Jamison may need to have his clothes duct taped to him, just call him The Streak:
And I'm not as big as I was with the boys but ARGH...I feel like a bow legged cowboy. Nearly 5 cms and 75% with daily contractions...some good ones others more annoying but they are at least changing things and I guess the good thing with the 5 cms is less time in labor at the hospital right? Bad thing, less time to make it to the hospital...her name will be Parkway or Honda if we don't make it.
10 comments:
I'm excited to hear about your new house. I really hope they picked a good one for you. Will her name be Patience if she actually make it to the hospital and waits for the Dr. to make the catch?
opps the last comment was me not my daughter.Sorry.
Garity I forgot to put in the gift basket that you have a free coupon that is for a box of 'LABOR' LEMON RICOTTA COOKIES. I have everything already to make them. Let me know when you want to redeem it.
I am so excited for you! A new house and a new baby! :) Can you just make life just a little more interesting please? You need to be busier! :)
jamison can come streak at our house any time. he'll feel right at home. and can i say how much i love that pic of him with his hand on your belly? cute. so i hope your next post will be the arrival announcement of baby girl line!
Chandra- Hmmm, Patience...would that mean I could actually get away with telling people I have patience if we named her that?
Kyra- you are a very bad sister to tempt me with those cookies.
Rebecca- Please, I look at you and feel like a slacker! You are one of my supermom heroes!
Noelle- I hope the next post is an announcement too...this is getting old even though we'd like her to bake as long as possible. I was so sure she'd be like her brothers and come 2-3 weeks early...I could pass my due date at this point with her! I've never made it to 38 weeks much less past it! I don't know how women last into their 42nd week. The boys were all 8 lbs or a few ounces more so I'm kind of nervous. Wait...Don't the heavier babies sleep better?...take your time baby girl!
FOr all I know you could have had her by now---I am so sorry for all your stresses---but if anyone can handle it---I have no doubt you can. Hang in there.
Added bonus, not more nightmare neighbor :) On the other hand, your next one(s) could be worse!
We got new neighbors a few weeks ago. Only the man has moved in, late 30's maybe, Marine and very nice. His wife and two young kids will finally arrive today. Boy are they are in for a rude awakening as our kids are not used to neighbors with unbounded delimiters (fences/trees/shrubs). How do you tell a 3 year old that this invisible line demarcation divides our yard from their yard??? Even the 6 year old doesn't get it!
I just can't wait to hear all about life with a GIRL!!!
Keep us posted!
(And great news on the house!)
YAYAA!!!!! A new house!!! I am happy for you! 5cm.... holy dang! I honestly didn't know you could be that dilated and walk around with her falling out!!!!!
Did you know that when I had Eve, I wasn't dilated at all and apparently a medication for stomach aches makes you dilate within the hour!! Only you don't swallow it... hehe!
Based on the method of delivery of this medication, I want to know who discovered this and what they were doing in the first place!!!!
OK... for those of you who did not want to know this... may I just say that Garity is open on my blog, and so I am going to be open on hers! LOL!!!
Open... what a pun! Garity, get open!!!!!
Post a Comment