When Weston turned 1 and had his well-baby visit with Dr Willard in Colorado, I was told that he wasn't even on the charts for weight. I was to mix half and half in with Weston's whole milk in an attempt to get some weight on the boy. Braedon followed the same path, not passing the 10th percentile for weight until after he turned 4. Jamison is currently at the 5th percentile for his weight.
Bronwyn had her 1 month well-baby visit and first round of shots before we return to Mexico. When the doctor handed me her weight sheet with the percentages for height and weight I laughed out loud. 93rd percentile for her weight! Chunker Monker! Braedon's comment when I picked her up to put her in the bathtub was "Wow Mom, she's got a chubby butt!" Yes Braedon, she does...
So now, thanks to Braedon, everytime I change her diaper that 1990's song pops into my head and I can't get it out. I thought about posting pictures just so you can see for yourself but that just wouldn't be right now would it? I'll post some others instead.
Getting hugs and kisses from her cousin, Sabie (Kyra's daughter). Sabie is so fun to watch with Bronwyn because she is such a 'Little Mommy'.
2 comments:
Too cute---I got one chunky baby and one skinny---so funny how they are each made different!
Chunky babies have a way of thinning down -- Thin babies have a way of getting chunky.
Kris was thin and even had the knick-name of "bean" (string bean?) that friends in grade school gave him...he hated it. But he out-lived that...so ya' never know.
Bronwyn is just more precious each day...and Braedon looks like the perfect "big brother"...she'll always be protected with 3 big brothers!
Post a Comment