I hope you know, there are VERY FEW people I would actually do this for so consider yourself one of a chosen few. I have been thinking of you lots today and I'm glad everything went well (except for the whole pain thing of course!)
This would be the frilliest pink outfit we could find just for you! It has a hat but it was HUGE, as you can tell from the picture, it didn't add much to the cuteness factor and she really wasn't too happy with it.
Is it just me or does she have a unibrow? Poor thing will be plucking in elementary school (like I wish my mom would have done for me after looking at some of my old pictures...Garity "Frida" Martin anyone?)
Before you go thinking she was actually enjoying herself:
Wait For It:
She Has Had ENOUGH!
7 comments:
She is so beautiful...to me, ...she's everything you've hoped for...everything you've dreamed...she is so beautiful...to me:-)
Ok...it's not perfect, but that is the song that came in mind when I saw her in pink:-) FYI - Kris' dad, Charlie had the same eyebrows...and curly hair. Wouldn't surprise me if her hair turns curly like some of the other grandkids...so sweet.
Oooh she is so cute! I just want to eat her up!
wait a sec... how old IS she now??? cannot WAIT to see this baby girl. she's adorable, garity.
Sooooooooo cute! You are making me too jealous!!!
Hurry back! I wanna squeeze baby B!!!
OMG she is to DANG cute!! I LOVE the pink dress.. I know you are not a fan of pink, but she does look adorable!! You are so BLESSED!! Hope all is well for you and your CUTE little family. Good luck when you head back to Mexico!!
Heather
Awwww sweeeeet!! She looks perfect!!! And I enlarged the pictures and didn't see a unibrow.
What a cutie. Thanks for making me smile while in the hospital and sorry it took so long for me to reply mis brazos don't like typing yet, but the spine is feeling better everyday!!!
Post a Comment