oh i finally updated my blog. I was looking at the pictures and realizing sirk wasn't in the pictures. I forgot you dropped him on the side of the road. Oh I was dying laughing remembering that day. Weird things went on that day. Dirty looks, lost keys, dropping off husbands on the side of the road. Those were the days.
Kyra, Sirk has since learned that if we get into a heated discussion and he says something like "Fine, why don't you just drop me off here and I'll walk back home" I will actually do it. Don't bluff or get all melodramatic with me cuz I'll call you on it. hahaha I forgot about your bro-in-laws who hid your keys...aren't you glad I told Michael that I overheard them conspiring to booby trap your honeymoon? So not funny to screw with the honeymoon (pun intended)
Actually Michael was more upset about it and I was like hey that's fine delay us all you want! Michael kept saying we should go we should go all through the night and I kept saying no no lets stay a little longer.
She looks just like a cute Line baby!!!! So sweet!!!! Don't forget pink on Thursday!!! I am holding you to it!!! I want the frilliest outfit you got!!!!!
She is so cute! I love how much she has filled out and is so alert. Congratulations on having the cutest, sweetest newborn! (I am really glad our daughters are separated by a few months. I would hate to compare them and loose!)
11 comments:
That green frog is my favorite gift I gave her. I love it! She is too cute!
She is so adorable! It looks like she enjoyed her bath too. My kids were never that mellow at bathtime!
I'm sad to tell you Kyra that Jamison has now claimed the towel as his.
She has grown so much already! Ooooh, so cute, just want to eat her up! Only really cute babies can make you say things like that. :-)
oh i finally updated my blog. I was looking at the pictures and realizing sirk wasn't in the pictures. I forgot you dropped him on the side of the road. Oh I was dying laughing remembering that day. Weird things went on that day. Dirty looks, lost keys, dropping off husbands on the side of the road. Those were the days.
Kyra, Sirk has since learned that if we get into a heated discussion and he says something like "Fine, why don't you just drop me off here and I'll walk back home" I will actually do it. Don't bluff or get all melodramatic with me cuz I'll call you on it. hahaha I forgot about your bro-in-laws who hid your keys...aren't you glad I told Michael that I overheard them conspiring to booby trap your honeymoon? So not funny to screw with the honeymoon (pun intended)
Actually Michael was more upset about it and I was like hey that's fine delay us all you want! Michael kept saying we should go we should go all through the night and I kept saying no no lets stay a little longer.
Loved the pictures....and finally found a way to access google a/c again...slow grandma:-)
cutest little froggie!
She looks just like a cute Line baby!!!! So sweet!!!! Don't forget pink on Thursday!!! I am holding you to it!!! I want the frilliest outfit you got!!!!!
She is so cute! I love how much she has filled out and is so alert. Congratulations on having the cutest, sweetest newborn!
(I am really glad our daughters are separated by a few months. I would hate to compare them and loose!)
Post a Comment