Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visit From Grandma Line and Uncle Johnny

On June 4th Grandma Line and Uncle Johnny drove from Athens, Ohio to Williamsburg, Virginia to visit us and the newest grandbaby. Grandpa Jones wasn't able to make the trip and he sure was missed!

Bronwyn is #21 on Kris' side and broke the 10 girls 10 boys tie...girls have moved ahead by 1! (On my side, Bronwyn also broke the 4 girls 4 boys tie bringing the grandbaby count to 9. The little tie breaker messing up the balance of things...definitely MY daughter!)

We were able to visit with them on Friday but since it was just a quick visit we had to say goodbye Saturday morning. Kris and the boys were able to spend more time with them since I was still on happy pills and grabbing sleep whenever I could but it was great to see them both even if I can't remember anything we talked about! ARGH! I'll make up for that when we head to Ohio for a visit the first chance we get.





2 comments:

FOX said...

I see that you are enjoying "little girlie" outfits already!!!!!

Good for you!!!!!

Janet said...

We loved our visit - not the long drive -- but sure worth it to see you all again. Love, Mom