Garity and I went on our first date in 4 months last week. We went to Bush Gardens and tried riding all of the rollercoasters. We paid extra money for the "quick queue" which puts you at the front of the line. It was worth it to not have to wait 45 minutes to an hour per ride, not to mention the sour look on people's faces who had to wait. We didn't get to ride the Griffon, but the others were great. It was an awesome date. Keep in mind, this was my first time on a rollercoaster. I am pretty much hooked. I am determined to go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH at some point in time to ride the Top Thrill Dragster coaster. 0-125 mph in 4 seconds, then straight up at 90 degrees for 415 feet, then back down at 90 degrees with a corkscrew turn. Yes, I will ride that coaster. I now associate Garity with rollercoasters. What could be more romantic?
1 comment:
Sure move before you take me on the roller coasters!!!
Post a Comment