The Bald Man
So the CU scans each member's ID to the computer system so the ID pops up when an employee accesses an account. Nice feature for a new person--I don't have to constantly ask members for their ID and have them say, "I've been banking here for a hundred and seventy eight years. Find Sheila! She knows me. Why can't this Credit Union keep their employees?"
The other day I pulled up a gentleman's account only to see that in his driver's license picture he was very bald. The man in front of me had hair. I did a double take and then noticed. Ah, plugs. And fairly noticeable ones too.
So how much do you think he paid for hair replacement? I thought he looked FINE in his DL photo. He was in his 50's. Why the plugs now? I don't get it.
I know some women love a thick head of hair. But, I will confess--I love the baldies. I always have. Freakish? Perhaps. But I know I'm not the only woman who fancies a smooth pate.
So what makes me love the hair impaired? I don't know. But here are some of my favorites:
Tennis anyone?

Wicked!

007 has never looked better.
A classic baldy

Make it so!
Speaking of which, nerdy and bald is OK with me. (I'm also highly attracted to nerds--but that is a topic for another post)
Chris, you were robbed! Robbed, I say!
I even like cartoon baldness...
And if I had to pick a Seinfeld character to date based solely on looks, you guessed it-I'd pick George.
Men, I can safely say that NO woman is attracted by this:
Or this:

Or this: 
Please, if you are a man who is loosing his hair, embrace your baldness! If you attempt to hide it, sooner or later, people will find out the truth. How long can you keep this:
Under wraps? Yikes!
Unremarkable Haiku
Loosing follicles?
A comb-over is never
A good solution.
Headay,
This post always puts a smile on my face. Thanks for letting me post it here. I do have to add another one to my favorites list though and this one would be at the very top since he is the most handsome one in my book:

LOVE YOU DAD!
I'd love to add a picture of my Uncle, since he's a hottie baldy too but I don't have a picture of him...all of my pictures that aren't digital are in our household shipment! ARGH! If anyone has a good picture of Uncle Steve scan it and send it to me. Who has the picture of Dad and Uncle Steve in their Air Force uniforms standing on Grandma and Grandpa's porch?...that is a great picture! SEND IT and I'll add it to this post.
Update from September 4, 2008
Thank you Dave and Darci for sending the picture!

I know this isn't a recent one of Uncle Steve or Dad at all but it's one of my faves. I think I was still in high school when this one was taken, 16 years ago or so maybe? I think Kyra's wedding was when the most recent pictures of Uncle Steve were taken and with his goatee he really looks like Jaime from Mythbusters...if you feel like scanning one of those pics for me KB I'll add a more recent one of Uncle Steve.





5 comments:
I don't even remember what Uncle Steve looks like. The last time I saw him was at Darci's wedding. The only person who I now picture is the guy from mythbusters. Sad I know. I have had weird dreams that I walk into a place and Uncle Steve is there working (waiter, working at the apple store and the other one was that he was our flight attendent). This has been in the past two months.
I totaly have the same kind of dreams! Yea he does look like Jaime Hyneman from Mythbusters! I've been telling that to Kris for years. So my dreams usually involve me walking by a cafe or something and he's sitting there on his laptop and completely ignores me which usually leads me to picking him up by the scruff of the neck and duct taping him to a chair for intense interrogation about where the heck he's been for the past few years. (for those of you who are reading this, my Uncle Steve has seperated himself from the family and travels the world). I've thought about hiring a private detective to track him down just to find out if he's ok. Anyway...maybe someday he'll come home....I miss him.
AWESOME!!!!!!
First of all I own a Star Trek Uniform and I am a nerdy scientist, who LOVES Picard!!!!
I worked with a guy who was SO bald on top that he started his comb-over on the side of his head right next to his ear, and then he had these LONG pieces he would "curly-que; like a cupie doll" on the top of his head! It was HORRENDOUS!!!! And if that weren't bad enough he had the worst smell and dandruff because he said he washed his hair infrequently because the shower and scrubbing always initiated more hair loss!!!
Now here is the FUNNY thing!!! YUKO B. told me that in Japan, the Japanese word for "comb-over" is the same word as "bar-code"!!
Also, sorry girls but even though I am a nerdy trek-ie, I love my husbands hair!
Thanks for the laughs!! Most excellent post!!!
OH!!! and that is one HANDSOME Dad!!!!
I don't know who this sister-in-law of yours is but I really really like her, a lot... The bald guy never gets a break (ask George C.). So having nice things said is, well, refreshing :)
Post a Comment