Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How many of me?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



A friend sent this to me and I had to laugh. She knows I sometimes get onto facebook and look for people who have the same first name as I do and yes I have actually contacted them...yes I am a dork. Right now I know of Garrity Bingham (her mother and my mother were good friends in Baker Oregon when I was a baby, she told my mom if she ever had a girl she was going to use the name...but she spelled it with 2 'R's...Garrity just finished serving a mission in California! Welcome home Garrity!) and I know of a Geraghty who lives in Orem, Utah and owns a Pizza & BBQ restaurant with her husband. My sister Darci introduced us. Other than those 2 I have found another Garity through facebook who also lives in Utah and she was shocked to find out someone else shares the name Garity (and spelled correctly too!). I know there are others out there, there has to be someone older than me, I've been hoping to run into an older Garity, Garrity or Geraghty but no such luck yet.

By the way here is the one for Kris:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
Kris does have a domain name although he does not own it. Not work safe, but you won't have to talk to the Bishop either. Check it out here:

2 comments:

FOX said...

So there were 25 Christina Call's
and 222 Christina Fox's

But only ONE Christina Fox Call

Happy The Man said...

There are only 1153 of me in the US and my namesake web page is no where near as titillating as Krisline.com