That mommy bear brigade picture on the right there...yes, that would be one of my AR15's. It isn't Garity's, just one I built. I still need to build one for Jamison (every member of the family has their own). Just one thing that I do miss about being in the US. I encourage each reader here to go exercise their 2nd amendment rights as defined by the Constitution and US Supreme Court and buy one of these fine American made rifles (also known as EBR - evil black rifle), and do so before some politician tries to take that opportunity away. Not to mention, they are a kick in the pants to shoot and great for protecting food storage! Be sure to save a little money for magazines and ammo!
7 comments:
We'll let you collect them for us and you can store them at your house.
Finally getting back to blog catch up. Thanks so much for keeping one. I enjoy it so much! The animals are great. Congrats on the expectation! Miss you all. We'd love to visit sometime, when the heck is another question. If you are ever in the mood to "cross over" we are in a hot spot for it...literally and figuratively. WE are finally cooling down to the upper 90's in AZ!
Deal Kyra. I will let you know how much each one I buy for you is and you can reimburse me, k?
HAHA!!! Love it!!!
Brandon bought me two more pistols last week but I don't have on of 'THESE!'
You need to email my husband and tell him to get me one!
btw... I totally agree with the 'before a politician takes your opportunity away' statement!!!!
PS Your wife is cool!!!
What is Brandon's e-mail?
It is brandoneous at gmail.com. Sirk, ever since I shot your I've been hooked and hungry. I REALLY want to put one together or get one but don't know where to start (besides start saving my money). I've looked into DPMS/Panther, Rock River Arms, and a couple others but I need an expert's opinion.
Gimme the scoop. I need one very soon.
Brandoneous
Congratulations!!! Love Mom & Bill
Post a Comment