I just figured out what Kris is doing for me for our 10th anniversary in September...he's taking me to Mexico City! How romantic is that?! I have the best husband EVER! Since our first anniversary we have a tradition of who is in charge of the anniversary that year. I was in charge of planning the first year so I took all odd years and he has the even years (I don't believe husbands alone should be in charge of planning an anniversary). This year he's outdone himself (but I think he cheated...don't you think?). Maybe he can work on getting us into our permanent home here by the 5th of September...that would really be the best anniversary gift ever at this moment! It's actually possible because it's not going to take more than a week to get our household goods sent here...fingers crossed! A VERY nice change from the 6-8 month estimate we got while in Caracas. I could have my van here in 2 weeks!
3 comments:
that is great way to go Kris... Hope you are all healthy and happy.
2 more days until both girls are in school. Too bad kinder is only 3 hours.
How wonderful to know my son Kris has a loving and super/supporting wife. I couldn't be prouder of him ...and you, Garity. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for his watching over your family. You are good examples to your children and all of us. Love, Mom Line
OH the joys of driving in Mexico!!! I hope your van has new brake pads!!!
I was shocked when I read the first couple of lines (haha lines) of this post because Brandon and I TOTALLY do the trading of on who plans each anniversary!!! Haha! I have never met someone else who did this!!
We (you and Sirk and Brandon and I) must be SUPER intelligent because it is SO logical to do it this way!!!
I am also ODD years!!!! Brandon set the stakes hight though when he took me hot air ballooning on Anniversary #1. We are SO competitive, so it is a given that you have to out do was was done the previous year!!!
OH! and he also had to get a baby sitter on year one, because we had a 3 month old!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
You guys are so fun!!!
Post a Comment