Time to start getting ready for the baby girl. I was very happy when Garity told me the good news. Everyone else in the family has one, so I suppose it is only fair to build the youngest her own AR15. I'm thinking something along the lines of this:
Can't you teach them meditation or teach them how to use the jedi mind for defense? Maybe she can grow up like the girl on Kill Bill using only her hands? That is an odd movie but funny.
Kyra- How the heck do you compete in a biathon with Beatrix Kiddo strapped to your back? (I love that movie BTW!) I don't think IPSC or USPSA has a Jedi Mind Control division.
There's more to pistols and rifles than thinking they are only there to kill people...you must have us confused with gun loving nutt jobs of the white trash sort.
OK, so my last comment was harsh. I do not mean all gun owners are white trash of course! Duh, if you knew us you'd know that! Just trying to make a point.
That is so funny! Greg actually has been looking at a pink .22 kids rifle at the store for Madison. I told him to hold off until she shows a real interest. They're not cheap!
Girls can love purple guns.... The best defense is a good offence, so I hear!
The only kind of shooting I would ever have the presence of mind for is recreational, though. I wouldn't have it all together enought to use the weapon if I needed to... so I would learn to use one, be the best marksman I could, and then pray that I would never have to use one for protection!
Ok...Kris' mom here. We have chicken hawks on the farm....10.2 acres...and they want our 2 Yorkies, Peanut & Buster....no way!!!! Would a 410 gauge shotgun work, Kris? Bill says it won't "kick". I want one to protect the "baby doggies" when I'm out with them walking...and scare anyone away that could be "lurking", etc. Are you surprised? Well, I can't wait until you all come back to protect us....but I thought I'd get started. When you do come...I can go shooting with you!!!! Love, Mom
Garity, apparently Brandoneous went and bought parts to build me my own AR15, and when he confessed to his spending, he said that YOU told him to go out and buy it for me!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Good job!!
Hey I couldn't get these food storage salesman out of my house the other day and Brandoneous was not here and they asked what food storage I had a year of, and I said AMMO, and they said, "well how do you know what a years worth is"
and I said, "well I have enough ammo for my 9mm for you to try and brake into my house 100 times each month."
Since they were making me nervous, I felt so good about myself, and then they left!
13 comments:
Garity....NO!!!!!!!
Can't you teach them meditation or teach them how to use the jedi mind for defense? Maybe she can grow up like the girl on Kill Bill using only her hands? That is an odd movie but funny.
Sirk- NO PINK DAMMIT!
Kyra- How the heck do you compete in a biathon with Beatrix Kiddo strapped to your back? (I love that movie BTW!) I don't think IPSC or USPSA has a Jedi Mind Control division.
There's more to pistols and rifles than thinking they are only there to kill people...you must have us confused with gun loving nutt jobs of the white trash sort.
OK, so my last comment was harsh. I do not mean all gun owners are white trash of course! Duh, if you knew us you'd know that! Just trying to make a point.
No??? Why not?
Remember, you never need a gun until you need one badly.
Besides, recreational shooting is a lot of fun.
That is so funny! Greg actually has been looking at a pink .22 kids rifle at the store for Madison. I told him to hold off until she shows a real interest. They're not cheap!
Girls can love purple guns.... The best defense is a good offence, so I hear!
The only kind of shooting I would ever have the presence of mind for is recreational, though. I wouldn't have it all together enought to use the weapon if I needed to... so I would learn to use one, be the best marksman I could, and then pray that I would never have to use one for protection!
You know its only fair that he gets to shop... you said so yourself, you are just not into shopping. Someone has to take care of the lass! :)
seriously. hilarious.
Monika, your post reminds me of the following quote -
Beware the man who had only one gun, for he will know how to use it.
Okay, the hello kitty theme is a bit over the top. We will just stick with basic black - EBR (evil black rifle).
Well, gotta love a really good EBR!
Ok...Kris' mom here. We have chicken hawks on the farm....10.2 acres...and they want our 2 Yorkies, Peanut & Buster....no way!!!! Would a 410 gauge shotgun work, Kris? Bill says it won't "kick". I want one to protect the "baby doggies" when I'm out with them walking...and scare anyone away that could be "lurking", etc. Are you surprised? Well, I can't wait until you all come back to protect us....but I thought I'd get started. When you do come...I can go shooting with you!!!! Love, Mom
Garity, apparently Brandoneous went and bought parts to build me my own AR15, and when he confessed to his spending, he said that YOU told him to go out and buy it for me!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Good job!!
Hey I couldn't get these food storage salesman out of my house the other day and Brandoneous was not here and they asked what food storage I had a year of, and I said AMMO, and they said, "well how do you know what a years worth is"
and I said, "well I have enough ammo for my 9mm for you to try and brake into my house 100 times each month."
Since they were making me nervous, I felt so good about myself, and then they left!
Post a Comment