Monday, May 5, 2008

JAMISON WALKS!

Notice how he kind of side-steps it. Kris has been working with him since yesterday on walking. He was determined to get him to take more than one step and just knew that Jamison would do it if he practiced with him. I was more of the mindset "he'll walk when he wants to. He gets around fast enough crawling, do I really want to add another dimension to his mobility?" Well, it's all downhill from now...get out of his way!

5 comments:

FOX said...

SO CUTE!!!

and in socks on that floor!!!

First thing I am sending is spiked socks!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but the video needs to be a lot longer.

THAT'S MY BABY!!!!

Rachel and Steve said...

I love that boy's smile!

jay valle said...

how cute! hey garity, im new to this hol blogging thing so idk how to link you to me or whatever. ill learn tho, dont take offense if i havent added you as a link by next week tho. haha

Rachel and Steve said...

Garity...I hope you don't kill me...
Rachel