Saturday, September 12, 2009

Urp-apotamus or Urp-asaurus Rex

Urp-apotamus or Urp-asaurus Rex, either one is her nickname at this moment. I will be so happy when the spit-up stage is over and we don't have to have her in a bib all the time. What's even worse is Weston has a very strong gag reflex so the second she spits up he's doing everything he can to avoid following suit, poor guy.

When she isn't grossing her brothers out she is earning major points with them. I've lost complete control of my house. How can you keep a straight face after your darling princess burps loud and strong enough to earn standing ovations from all three brothers? And their reaction when it's the diaper end...like I said, I've completely lost control and I'm outnumbered. All that matters is, for the majority of the time, Bronwyn is "pretty cool" according to her brothers.

She just started laughing this week and I was able to catch some of it in the video. Weston is the one who figured out that she laughs when you "trill" your lips. I have no idea what that is called actually but trilling your lips (as opposed to trilling your 'R's in Spanish) sounds about right. She doesn't like the sound when you make raspberries though, it puts a startled look on her face and a pout quickly takes over which is pretty cute too.











Here is the youtube video version that may be better quality for some of you.

4 comments:

Janet said...

You sure know how to make me happy, Garity. Couldn't be better info for this grandma:-> I think I used to use a "sneeze gone wrong" type of sound....like, ah,ah ...chooooooo!...with a crazy ending,ha. That used to get pretty good laughs from Kris, as I remember. With Kelly we'd rolled up two socks and do a big "wind up"....and just tossed them to her - she couldn't stop laughing at that...go figure. A baby's laugh is just about the sweetest thing on earth. I want to jump in the video and join you. As far as losing control of the house...so what, you are doing a heck of a job as a mom!!!

noelle said...

baby laughs are the most. perfect. sound. in the world.

and the "only in mexico" series might be one of my favorites ever. hilarious. also, can i have a strawberry milkshake when i come to your house?

Crawford Family said...

She is so cute! I love that your boys have such a good sense of humor how do you teach thar? It is probably genetic because you always crack me up! We get our bid list in two days, pray that Brazil is on it for me!

Holly said...

So sweet, all I can say is more please! ;-)