Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poll Results are IN!

The five who voted for Mexico City were correct. Boise will have to wait for a few more years. We should be down there by August. Anyone care to visit?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael will be there this year for business.

Anonymous said...

Mexico...Crazy! Do you even want to go there?
I don't think it's much different from Caracas.

When Michael was there in Jan. the drug people kept shooting at the police men. They are still shooting all the police men. They wouldn't allow Michael to go on foot becuase he was an American. He had to be in a car the whole time. I guess you will be hiring someone to do all your shopping. Yikes!

Hopefully you'll be somewhere far out of the city!

There is some great restaurants there I'm sure. Real Mexican. Yummy.

Janet said...

Glad to know you'll be with the family again soon. You're always on my mind...love, mom

ganelle said...

So here's what I'm thinking:
-access to much more American stuff
-closer to home, it just FEELS better that way.
-a better relationship between governments
-If it really goes bad, just sneak across the border - as I understand it, it's not too hard to do!

Keep us posted on your next adventure!

Holly said...

Well, it is closer, I hope you will be safe! So, how close is Mexico City to Phoenix? Keep us posted. The food thing sounds great!

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

My favorite mission comp lived just south of mexico city and I was all ready to go visit her when Mike swept in and ruined my single life(I love him and the kids more than my missed trip to Mexico) but maybe I can visit now after all. .