Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am so bored

Just that. I am so bored. I miss my family. I truly enjoy being with my family. Especially at home (which we kind of lack at the moment). You could be in a crummy apartment in Venezuela without your family right now, be thankful you aren't. My advice - grab your kids, go to Costco and get the $1.50 hot dog and soda for everyone, then thank Heavenly Father for your family in your prayers tonight.

I love you Garity - and the boys - but I love you more.

4 comments:

Garity said...

I love you too! I miss you like crazy. I've been trying to call you tonight but you must still be at Zorka and Tony's. I hope you got their e-mail address for me!

Wendolene said...

I hope you're back with Garity and the boys soon. I think about you guys all the time. I'm sorry this has been such a difficult time, but I'm really proud of both you and Garity for doing what you needed to to protect your family.

I have the most awesome siblings.

Stay safe, and keep us updated!

Love you.

Janet said...

Thank God for mothers that won't take no for an answer!!! I'm proud of you Garity and pray for Kris each night. Thanks to a loving Heavenly Father that probably was near by all the time. What an experience...what a story. Love you all.

Mom Line/Grandma

Holly said...

I'm gonna cry! I am praying for all of you. Hang in there Kris and Garity and sons. I wish I had something profound to say, sorry. We love you all! I am so glad you are back in the US Garity and boys. Kris, praying it will be very soon!
Love, Holly