Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bronwyn Videos

Just some videos of Bronwyn for the Grandparents and other family members who like this stuff. Sorry for the lame comentary on my part, I know I sound silly when I talk to her but who doesn't sound silly when they talk to a baby?




In this next one I was going to edit out the begining where she's sucking her thumb and get to the part where she starts "talking" but you'll have to watch her suck her thumb for a bit instead since my editing software needs to be reinstalled. She is quite the talker and I need to capture it when she goes off on one of her long 'monologues' (hmmmmm, takes after her Mommy?)


5 comments:

Janet said...

Perfect birthday "gift" for me today. I loved seeing and hearing her. What a sweet granddaughter.

Holly said...

Ooooh....so cute! I love her little sweet chin and big eyes. They look brown....are they? Thank you for letting us see the angel babe!

ganelle said...

LOOOOOVVVE baby babble. And for whatever it's worth, you sound JUST like a mother should - I've heard that it's actually called Motherese - universal in all languages.

Garity said...

Holly- it looks like they are going green but could end up brown (but I pray every night they will be green)

Ganelle- Ha Ha Motherese, that makes me feel better. Everytime I hear myself on play back of home movies with the babies I think "Gol, shut up already gert!"

rachel said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute, Steve walked by while I was watching the video and he said "wow she looks like Kris" but I think she looks just like Weston. I'm sure you are loving having a little girl!!