Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Her First Three All At Once

Can you see these 3 monsters?

It has been a very long week.


At church, a friend and I had fun giving an "eavesdropper"* a bad time by talking to each other about how well whiskey works for teething.  The "eavesdropper's"* reaction was priceless.  Of course after a detailed discussion on how best to apply the whiskey we had to tell her we were kidding but considering her expression I don't think she was sure at first. Yes, my friend and I like to rock that boat right on over.

*Ok, eavesdropper isn't what she was of course because we are all friends and our conversation wasn't private at all...plus we were doing it on purpose knowing she was listening :)

5 comments:

Linnea said...

You're too funny!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN do I understand...Gideon has popped 3 in the past week, and there is one more left. The whiskey would be fore ME!

ganelle said...

So funny!

And, I'm sorry.

And, what an ADORABLE picture of her!

Garity said...

Linnea- Thanks for the propper use of "you're" You know it's bad when Weston's teacher doesn't even know the difference.

Abby- Trust me I considered it.

Ganelle- You know you want another!

The Wolf's said...

Priceless!!! LOL