Monday, October 20, 2008

I Have Been Tagged By My Sister Darci...

...and have to list 10 of my favorite things that start with the letter "R" although I would have prefered to be tagged with the letter "G" but I'll take a shot anyway:

I Love:

Ragdoll or RagaMuffin cat breed...I pick up my 2 RagaMuffins in Dallas on November 1st!!!!!

Really Raging Rainstorms...because they are so cool and one of my favorite things that Kris and the boys also love.

Rice and Beans, specifically Black Beans and Rice, Brazilian style, with Guaraná to go with it.

Rush Limbaugh...because he's right

Rifles...especially if it's one Kris has built just for me or an older one that Grandpa gave us with tons of history!

Rooting Hormone...I'd be less than half of the plant propagator that I am without it.

Rocks...the gemstone kind...specifically emeralds

Ranas...that's frogs in Spanish

Rich shades of green...keep the pastel greens to yourself.

Rollie Pollies and most other creepy crawlies except spiders.

(notice I didn't say Republicans...because I'm not too happy with them right now)

There, I had to stretch it a bit but it works for me.

So now I tag these friends and your letters follow your names!:

Christina Call...T
Ganelle Smith...D
Greg Baker...F
Kyra Witt...B
Jennifer Richards...N

Josh Fleming...P (I'm expecting some good ones from you!)
Ashly Bingham...S
Annalisa Freeman...G

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

B? Really?
What are you thinking about when you put that?

ganelle said...

Happy Birthday! Loved Christina's blog about you.

I do have to say I feel safer when you are around!

FOX said...

"Rush Limbaugh because he is RIGHT!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

T ... hmmmmmmmm!

FOX said...

Garity,

Please email me Sirk's numero de telefono. You can send it to my gmail account (brandoneous).

Thanks!

Happy The Man said...

I'm doing mine here because I'm lacking the creativity and wit needed to make a post worth reading and putting this off is like a homework assignment that I don't want to do later...

fun
friends
fireworks
freedom
flying
floating
french fries
flavor
fortunes
fart-knock'n

Unknown said...

WOW! That's an interesting one--how fun for you! Good luck on getting the cats back!

Darci said...

come on update already~

Jen Jarrett said...

Haha. That was fun reading. But to more important things... how did I miss the announcement but you are expecting!?!?!?!? That is SO EXCITING!!! Oh yay!!! When are you due and when do you find out if it is a boy or a girl!?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait now that I know! AhhH!!!!

Garity said...

Thanks Jen! This one is going to be a surprise. I am due in May but I'm not keeping track of the weeks at all. When someone asks how far along I just draw a blank so I decided it's probably best I just not keep track.

Darci, Ok! I've updated the blog already!